We are looking for you to support our IT Manager in Client Management. Your responsibilities will include
• Efficient management of our IT infrastructure and ensuring its functionality on the client side
• Installing and supporting the hardware and software components in use
• Ensuring the functionality of our Microsoft Windows and Office 365 applications - configuration, updates, patches, service pack management
• Manage software distribution
• Make simple adjustments to basic Microsoft Active Directory domain objects
• Document IT infrastructure and proactively look for opportunities for improvement
In addition to an affinity for technology and IT, you should have experience working with Microsoft products. In addition to good analytical skills, you should enjoy communicating with different stakeholders and documenting your work on an ongoing basis. We would be pleased if, after a short training period, you are able to work independently and conscientiously.
If you are interested, other areas of IT are also open to you.
As a working student, you can work with us for up to 20 hours/week during the semester and up to 40 hours/week during the semester break. The position is fairly compensated.
If you would like to work with us to improve healthcare for people around the world, we look forward to hearing from you at contact@BLINK-dx.com.