BLINK is developing a novel product platform for the in vitro diagnostics of the future. From the initial design of the devices and test cartridges, to the development of the electronics and software, to the formulation of the appropriate assays and test procedures, to the diagnostics of relevant sample material and the transition to series production - everything happens in-house.
To strengthen our team in the area of financial accounting we are looking for an Accountant (m/f/d). You will promote and be responsible for the development of our in-house accounting department with great creative possibilities.
These tasks await you:
• Responsibility for the smooth operation of financial, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and fixed asset accounting
• Execution of monthly closings / year-end closing work including reconciliation work and notifications
• Preparation of tax returns and statistics
• Contact person for management, tax advisors, auditors, and financial authorities
This is what you should bring to the table:
• Vocational training with further training as a balance sheet accountant or successfully completed studies in business administration with a focus on accounting
• Professional experience in accounting in manufacturing companies with accounting according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
• Distinct understanding of business administration and very good analytical and conceptual skills
• Self-initiative, decision-making ability and flexibility, independence and reliability
If you would like to help us improve the healthcare of people around the world, we would love to hear from you!